Bastard Husband: A Love Story is a humorous account of my first year alone in Las Vegas after a midlife divorce from someone who was the perfect soulmate--until that one drink too many. The book is threaded with reflections of the relationship and shows how I transitioned from anger and sadness to doing stand-up comedy for the first time at age 46. Funny and sad, demented and poignant... all at the same time.

Enjoy!


P.S. I suggest you read some excerpts or my Vegas Linda Lou blog before you buy--my style and sense of humor are definitely not for everybody!

9.06.2009

Contact Linda Lou

Email

linda@agingnymphsmedia.com

Snail mail

Aging Nymphs Media
209 S Stephanie St. Suite B-256
Henderson, NV 89012

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Linda - You give hope to someone who forgets not to let the bastards grind us down! No better way of conveying it than humor!!

Joie

Jamie in PA said...

Linda,

Got my copy on Friday. Spent Saturday reading it from cover to cover. LOVED it!!!! What a great read! Funny, sad, insightful, FABULOUS! I'm only sorry it took me so long to order my copy. Thanks!
Jamie in PA