Bastard Husband: A Love Story is a humorous account of my first year alone in Las Vegas after a midlife divorce from someone who was the perfect soulmate--until that one drink too many. The book is threaded with reflections of the relationship and shows how I transitioned from anger and sadness to doing stand-up comedy for the first time at age 46. Funny and sad, demented and poignant... all at the same time.

Enjoy!


P.S. I suggest you read some excerpts or my Vegas Linda Lou blog before you buy--my style and sense of humor are definitely not for everybody!

1.02.2010

Ingredients for a successful book signing

I had a blast at my 12/30 book signing at The Book House in Albany, NY. I had imagined a book signing to be dreadful task where the author sits around like the Maytag repairman (my younger readers probably won't get that reference), but I had a good turnout and we actually had a lot of fun. Probably because I served alcohol.


Wait, what kind of wine and beer is that?



Another thing that spices up a boring book signing: cleavage.


I'm not sure anyone really needs to see 52-year-old cleavage, but since I didn't grow boobs until I was 30, that means I have the rack of a 22-year-old.

Thanks to all who came out to say hello!

1 comments:

Lorna said...

Lol, 22 years old. Must begin showing cleavage...congratulations on the book signing -- savor these moments!