Bastard Husband: A Love Story is a humorous account of my first year alone in Las Vegas after a midlife divorce from someone who was the perfect soulmate--until that one drink too many. The book is threaded with reflections of the relationship and shows how I transitioned from anger and sadness to doing stand-up comedy for the first time at age 46. Funny and sad, demented and poignant... all at the same time.

Enjoy!


P.S. I suggest you read some excerpts or my Vegas Linda Lou blog before you buy--my style and sense of humor are definitely not for everybody!

11.05.2009

Look for me this weekend!

Saturday, November 7, 10:00 – 4:00: Stop by the Henderson Writers Group’s table in the outside courtyard at the Fifth Street School, 401 South Fourth St. in downtown Las Vegas. We'll be there as part of the Vegas Valley Book Festival.

Sunday, November 8, 1:00 – 3:00: I’ll be moderating the “How I Got Published” writers’ panel at the Enterprise Library, 25 East Shelbourne Ave. That’s just east of Las Vegas Blvd., south of Windmill.

0 comments: