Bastard Husband: A Love Story is a humorous account of my first year alone in Las Vegas after a midlife divorce from someone who was the perfect soulmate--until that one drink too many. The book is threaded with reflections of the relationship and shows how I transitioned from anger and sadness to doing stand-up comedy for the first time at age 46. Funny and sad, demented and poignant... all at the same time.

Enjoy!


P.S. I suggest you read some excerpts or my Vegas Linda Lou blog before you buy--my style and sense of humor are definitely not for everybody!

11.08.2009

Guys like it, too!

I'm amazed by the number of men who not only buy my book, but who later contact me to say how much the like it. I never in a million years could have predicted that!

"Started reading this weekend, so far it's really good. Love your writing style."
-- Jan, the Netherlands

"Thank you, Linda Lou, for a thoroughly enjoyable read. I went cover-to-cover in two sittings... I give you all the credit in the world for summoning the courage to allow readers into your head in such an eloquent fashion."
-- Jack21, Virginia

"You have to keep on writing. I enjoyed the read. I think you short-changed yourself. Fifteen dollars was worth hundreds."
-- Tim, Wisconsin


Thanks, guys!

0 comments: