Bastard Husband: A Love Story is a humorous account of my first year alone in Las Vegas after a midlife divorce from someone who was the perfect soulmate--until that one drink too many. The book is threaded with reflections of the relationship and shows how I transitioned from anger and sadness to doing stand-up comedy for the first time at age 46. Funny and sad, demented and poignant... all at the same time.

Enjoy!


P.S. I suggest you read some excerpts or my Vegas Linda Lou blog before you buy--my style and sense of humor are definitely not for everybody!

12.04.2009

Um, is this a compliment?

Email received from a male reader today:

I've had more LOL's from your book than I've had in a long time. I now keep it in the john to lighten the load.
Then he went on to say,

You're like a modern-day female Mark Twain who says "fuck" a lot.
I'm thinkin' yeah, that is a compliment.

1 comments:

Perplexio said...

Generally being compared to Mark Twain is a compliment regardless of other things said in the same email.